Home » Topics » Ride Share » CANNATONIC
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Micheal Heather
    Participant

We do have best quality weed for sale at affordable prices. please kindly reach us out on our website for your order.

Contact

. This strain is bred specifically for its high CBD content, which makes it a great treatment for seizures, inflammation, and pain. The CBD level in Cannatonic is about 9%; the THC content is similar. This strain delivers a high, but not a fairly weak one. It’s best for physical pain, mood disorders, and anxiety than it is for euphoria or creativity. Like the original Cannatonic, this strain is a cross of an MK Ultra mother and a male G13 Haze plant. The ratio of sativa to indica is 25:75, so the high – what there is – is mostly body-oriented (the ratio in the original Cannatonic is 50:50). Cannatonic #7 has a fresh but pungent pine aroma; it tastes of pine. Medical uses include GI distress, muscle spasms, nausea, and epilepsy. It’s prized for its high CBD content, though the THC level is too high for use in children with seizure disorders. Dry mouth isn’t unheard of, but negative effects are rare, making this a good strain for those with low tolerance for side effects. Cannatonic #7 is most popular on the West Coast, in Canada, and in Michigan. It’s much harder to find on the black market.

dert aika
    Participant

I often suffer from joint pain, especially in the knees. I knew that there are different ointments, but I decided to buy CBD cream because it does a good job with it judging by the reviews. About this cream I learned on the CBD cream for lower back pain when just looking for a good cream on the Internet to quickly and effectively eliminate the pain. After buying this cream on the recommendations of this site I feel much easier to cope with the pain.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.