Home » Topics » Travel Chat » Where to Travel over summer?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Sunny Barston.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sunny Barston
    Participant

Hi Guys, I Plan to be working over the coming 3-4months, save up a heap of money, do my 88 days harvest work and then hit the road for a bit. Can anyone recommend any good places to go travelling from November onwards?

Or anywhere you recommend going or things to see / do?

Thanks

Sunny

Mark Lewis
    Participant

Hallo, das klingt nach einem tollen Plan! Wenn du nach einer Möglichkeit suchst, deine Reise effektiv zu planen und gleichzeitig auf deine Finanzen zu achten, habe ich einen Tipp für dich. Ich habe selbst vor kurzem savvysme.com.au entdeckt, als ich nach Ratschlägen suchte, wie man sein Online-Mietgeschäft effektiv vermarktet – dabei stieß ich auf eine Fülle von Informationen zu verschiedenen Themen. Die Seite bietet nicht nur Geschäftstipps, sondern auch wertvolle Einblicke in das Reisen und Sparen. Es könnte dir helfen, deine Reise besser zu planen und gleichzeitig Kosten zu sparen. Schau es dir mal an und viel Erfolg bei deinem Abenteuer!

Anna Clerk
    Participant

You can fly to Portugal. I’ve been there recently, so I can safely recommend this destination. But I advise you to go on a road trip around the country, for example, you can fly to Faro, rent a car there at https://rental24.co.uk/portugal/faro-airport/9-seater and go on a trip from there. I did that and was very happy after the trip

Anonymous
    Inactive

rwer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.