Living/Travelling on a working holiday in Australia? Do you think you’ll return home the same person? Well here’s some certain signs that you’re becoming an Aussie!
1) You now call flip flops, thongs
2) You have a thong tan line on your feet all your round.
3) You can compare all the different drops of goon.
4) You responding “yeah yeah nah nah” to a simple question has become standard.
5) You have turned a garden hose into a bong rather than use it for something illegal such as watering the plants.
6) You pronounce Melbourne as “Mel-bin”
7) You now know that all train timetables are myths.
8) You now refer to the land down under as Straya!
9) You would rather not watch TV then have to deal with Australian TV commercials.
Can you write like this? Contact us about being a blogger on working holiday jobs.