So you’re working, studying or travelling in Australia and of course like everyone else you have come over with certain expectations about life on the road what the land down under will bring. Well before you know it we are sure that you’ll be running into these problems.
Without further a do here’ 12 things that aren’t working for you in Australia.
12) I’ve bought a new boomerang, I can’t throw away my old one.
11) Buying things from Overseas is cheap. Shipping them is half the cost!
10) Waking up to messages from Friends and Family but knowing they are sleeping back home
9) Waiting for the opportunity to tell someone to throw a shrimp on the barbie.
8) A dingo hasn’t eaten my baby. And no I don’t have a baby.
7) Kookaburras and Magpies swooping me as I walk through parks.
6) Not knowing what swooping is until it happens.
5) Struth!!! Having not bumped into Alf Stewart from Home and Away!
4) Christmas on the beach
3) No I’ve never seen a dingo!!
2) It’s 16 degress and I’m freezing!
1) People can’t understand why I’m always wearing Thongs
Are you not a member? Join now for free and find a working holiday job .